Friday, June 9, 2023

REVIEW: Monster High Monster Ball Lagoona




Ah, this stunner!

Cleo is my predictable favorite. Lagoona is my surprise favorite. 




She brought the punch. I'm sure the somewhat violent Lagoona would enjoy that. The cups are super cute. 

Laura is the one missing from the photo this time. 



I will never get over the Cthulhu mask. 



I'm not brushing her hair. I just finger-combed it. I don't think it would hold up well to being brushed. 

Lagoona's dress remains a choice. a few tweaks here and there and it would have worked. The blue part fits well, but it's made to look like a poor fit by the oversized ruffles. I'm all for 80s style, but it still needs to fit nicely. 

She's going to look amazing in the jellyfish dress from the Fan Sea doll though!



All of her accessories are spectacular. I love the iridescent purple. 




Octopus earrings! Eee!



And the choker. 

I really love the lipstick for her and Clawdeen. (Cleo could have had red and gold like this. Sigh.)




Excellent shoes. 



They tried to lighten it up with the moustache, but we all know this is Cthulhu. Cthulagoona. 




Everything but the dress is utter perfection. Oops, and I swung her earring back. 

On a side note, my BEGoths are under this shelf and I notice someone's black hair sticking up every time I do a review. And every time, I swish my hand around back there, trying to smooth the hair down. And every time, I fail. Alas! I'm too lazy to take them all out and fix the problem. Eventually, this shelf will be part of my RH/SH display and I'm not sure where my review space will be. 

Anyway, Lagoona is fintastic. The end!

PHOTO CREDIT: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment