Wednesday, June 28, 2023

REVIEW: LOL OMG Wildflower





This one is definitely outside my usual favorite type, but I looooooooove her. 





Hers is the only brush I kept. Love that milky pink. 





Boxes. This time I remembered. 


THOSE SHOES. 

Gorgeous jewelry. 

Adorable purse. 

Sunglasses I actually love. 

This girl has it all.




I love these pants incredibly, but another part of me hates that they completely over the gorgeous shoes. 


I was also really scared of breaking the butterfly earrings. They're very delicate, so be careful! 






These have to be one of the best pairs of doll pants ever. 




CUTE. 


I didn't try to take the corset off. I'm guessing it comes off. All the girls seem to have at least one extra layer of clothing. 



Beautiful makeup. 

Her bangs and long bang bits are both gelled. So is the curl at the bottom of her ponytail. Again, I'm not washing it out. I'd hate to lose the curl. 



She's perfection. 


My ability to realize her glasses are crooked before taking pictures is less than perfection. 



Ha, now the glasses are even worse. Ah, well. 


Anyway, if you love that pink, ribbons, lace, butterflies, girly girl style, this doll is perfect for you. And if you're like me and that's not usually your style, she's somehow still perfect for me. I think she's one of the best OMGs they've ever done. 


PHOTO CREDIT: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment