Thursday, June 22, 2023

REVIEW: MH Skulltimate Secrets Fearidescent Draculaura



Now we're getting into the ones I wasn't sure I was keeping. 


Thankfully with Skulltimate, you can just open the tape in 3 spots at the top and slide the coffin out. So I was able to look at everyone and decide whether to open or return. (Spoiler: They all look better than they did in pics.)




I love the light pinks here. 

I'm weird with pink. Like I have two favorite shades. One is 80s girl HOT pink. Like Jem packaging hot pink. The other is a milky light pink and slightly darker versions of the same shade. 




Locker door. 





When I opened the door, I fell in love. Her brows are to die for. 




I love this skirt, but not how it fits her. Needs to be just a little lower on her hips. 




LOVE THESE. I might actually love them more than Lagoona's boots. 





She's so stinkin' CUTE. 

I think one eye is bigger than the other, but somehow it works for her? 




Her fur piece is the worst. The hearts. Ugh. 






Blahhhhh.



I immediately started looking for someone to wear those shoes. 




I did not expect to love the earmuffs, yet here we are. 




Here we are. 



BLACK ICE CREAM. 


So Ghoul Spirit Laura got the little shoes. 

Gorgeanizer got the second outfit with the top worn over her own sleeves. I don't love this, but it's better than the simple dress she had on. 

Fearidscent is a powerful line. This is now my favorite Laura. Skulltimate Series 1 is close behind though. 

PHOTO CREDIT: Mine.

1 comment:

  1. This is a really pretty Draculaura. Especially the hair. They really should experiment more with lighter colors in her hair. Especially with this wintery (A bit) look, it works wonders.

    ReplyDelete