Wednesday, June 28, 2023

REVIEW: LOL OMG Jams




I love this girl's big blue Stormer curls, so she was a must have. 




Stand 'n' stuff. 






Ugh, I forgot to take a photo of the boxes. Ah, well. At least they're visible in the boxed pic. 


That's a lot of gold! 


Love that purse. Definitely a unique design. 



Her outfit is awesome. 

Her hair is awesome. 

Her makeup is awesome. 

Awesome. 



I think it's dolls like this that frustrate Rainbow High fans, because we'd love these curls on RH dolls, too. 



Yeah, that's too much. Love the choker and bracelets. Earrings gotta go. 


I'm not sure if both bracelets are supposed to be on one wrist, but I decided to continue my Jem amusement and like this, they remind me of Clash. 




What's under the main outfit. This is cute, too. 



Cute but I'd rather see her makeup. 


The spiked headband is why the gold earrings would have been too much. I definitely prefer the headband. 





LOVE her. Way more than I expected to. 




TOTALLY GIRLFRIENDS. 



PHOTO CREDIT: Mine.


1 comment:

  1. Jams is amazing. Just... the colors! They're so good! (Which probably also kinda frustrates RH fans sometimes. Like, I know they've got dolls with more colors but the singular color gimmick sometimes feels a bit stiffling.). Also love that her socks are actually fabric. I was kinda scared they were, like, part of her shoes, but it's nice to see they're a seperate piece.

    ReplyDelete