Thursday, June 22, 2023

REVIEW: Midnight Runway Cleo


I haven't bought a Skullector doll since Greta and I've never bought one of the "Haunt Couture" dolls. (That name annoys me, because it's been in use as the doll clothing shop of a fan for many years now, so even though it could very well have been an independent creation by Mattel, being that it's a pretty obvious monstery version of haute couture, it still feels like they took it. So I won't be using it again.)



I absolutely had to own this Cleo. For obvious reasons. 




CoA






CoA 2





There was a plastic tray that was in front of her, but I took it out for this pic. Why take a shot of the plastic in and another with it out? Seems like a waste of time. And this way, no pesky reflections!





She truly is perfection. 


I love G3 to pieces, but I also love that they're still producing the occasional original style doll. Holding her feels like incredible nostalgia. 




Stunning. 



And the main reason I wanted her: the Anubis mask. If anyone's going to love Anubis in MH 'verse, it's Cleo. Well, and the other mummies, of course. 



Cleo is not going with the rest of the MH dolls. I moved some things around and she is now positioned beside my old Anubis statue in my shrine area. She fits right in. 



PHOTO CREDIT: Mine. She's all mine. But go buy one. She's amazing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment