Wednesday, June 14, 2023

FLICKR FLASHBACK: Zeenie Dollz


In early 2013, I got the chance to review the brand new Zeenie Dollz line. I ended up being sent the entire prototype line and always meant to buy one of the final versions for comparison, but it never happened, what with moving shortly after these reviews and all. 


The dolls are 12.5" tall and nicely articulated. They have inset eyes in softer heads than you typically see inset eyes in. 


This is Kazumi. 




My favorite girl, Evie. 




The other girls are waiting to be put on a shelf, but Evie is out in my toy room right now. I still love her. 





Lina.





Yana.





Sini, who was my surprise fave. She's my second fave of the line after Evie. 




And the special Zennia doll with her stand. 


The dolls came with plush animals and other things that fit their eco theme. 


PHOTO CREDIT: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment