Wednesday, June 14, 2023

FLICKR FLASHBACK: Fairy Tale High


Another new line in 2013 was Fairy Tale High. 



The characters went to a creative arts school and had different talents. Alice is an artist, Rapunzel is a singer with a recording contract, Tinker Bell plays in a band called the Pixie Chicks and is skilled with computers, Belle plays the cello, Peter Pan is a dancer.




Tinker Bell is one of my faves from the line. 

Bobbed hair, green lips. Love her. 




Rapunzel. 





The Little Mermaid. 






Alice. Another fave. 




Belle. 

I loved that this line wasn't afraid of red. 




Cinderella was a surprise fave. Did not expect to love her as much as I do. 






Sleeping Beauty. My least fave. 




And Snow White, my last fave. 


There were other characters planned, but the line sadly didn't do well. Too much competition from the many other doll lines out at this time. 


PHOTO CREDIT: Mine.

1 comment:

  1. These were definitely the most charming of the whole 'Fairy Tale' craze. A bit of a pity they didn't do well, but I personally remember this was the era were 'Quality' became just another word for 'I won't give smaller companies a chance in hell.'

    ReplyDelete