Friday, June 23, 2023

Hazel Village Florence Bat


I've been following Hazel Village's stuff for quite some time now and I've almost ordered some of their past designs, but they finally got me. I HAD to have Florence Bat! 

What I didn't realize, as I'm lazy and didn't research, is that what I thought were just new character releases were actually limited edition releases. So all the ones I was thinking about buying someday are long gone! I made sure not to miss out on Florence though. 


Florence had several clothing items and accessories in her release. 

I picked the Midnight Gala pinafore dress, as shown above, and the "cloak of night." 



This cloak is an absolutely stunning piece. Far more well-made than I expected. The dress is very well-made, too, but the cloak is a showstopper. It sold out extremely quickly, so I'm lucky I got one! 


Florence's tree frog friend also accompanied her here. He's darling. I need to look for a little bag for her to carry him in. They have one, but it's more on the casual side. I need something elegant to match the dress and cloak. 

I will definitely buy from Hazel Village again if they release another LE character I like. No more missing out! 

PHOTO CREDIT: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment