Thursday, June 22, 2023

REVIEW: MH Skulltimate Secrets Fearidescent Clawdeen



Whew! Finally my last review of the day. This has been work. Fun, but it takes hours. 


I was completely not sold on Clawdeen. Then I opened her. 




Lovely colors. 





Locker door. 





Unexpectedly pretty! 





I mainly wanted her for the two tops, these boots, the shorts and the howl choker, but the doll is surprisingly stunning. 




I love these. 




Not my favorite Clawdeen, but she's up there. 




Love that choker. 



The earrings were a minor struggle to get in. 

I don't hate the headband, but I don't love it. 



I do love that cheesy wolf shirt though!




I haven't mentioned it, but I love the glitter keys. 


That ice cream is adorable. 

I love the brass knuckles purse handle. It's too bad she can't hold it that way. 





Second model tries on the second outfit. 



"I don't need this much extra fur!"




Definitely love Fearidescent more than I expected to. I knew I'd love Lagoona. Knew I'd love Frankie if I got a good one. But Laura and Clawdeen were very pleasant surprises. 



Those shoes were just what Ghoul Spirit needed. And the tee matches the skirt and jacket nicely. 

Now if I could just find a Cleo...


PHOTO CREDIT: Mine.

1 comment:

  1. I didn't really like them, because G3 Clawdeen has a very cluttered face (the nose, the freckles) but...they really have forgotten that Clawdeen used glasses?

    ReplyDelete