Wednesday, June 28, 2023

REVIEW: LOL OMG Victory


I was very happy to see the rest of LOL OMG Series 8 put up on Amazon. Pose went up a few days ago, but she's the only one from this series that I didn't want. 


Starting with my favorite.




Stand, brush, magazine. 




Accessories still in boxes/wrapping. 




And opened. 





Her hair does have gel on the thin bangs, the V bangs, and a bit in the back at the place where the ends of the pigtail twists come out. I'm not washing any of it out because it looks perfect. 


I'm not taking the jacket off because I know the struggle it would be to reattach that collar piece. 



This is what's under the skirt.


Her makeup is gorgeous. 


She reminds me of an OMG version of Musa from Winx Club. Musa even had hair streaks in a similar shade of orange during her Sirenix transformation. Not saying Victory is a copy, but I like the Musa nostalgia she provides.

 



I don't like the earrings. The design doesn't suit her overall look, and I think silver was the wrong color choice. Any of her highlight colors (orange, yellow, light blue) would have worked nicely. 



These are pretty fun, but I'm not covering up her makeup or blocking her pigtails. 


Her orange gloves are soft rubber and go on nicely. 



From the back. Love the orange streaks. 


The stands come with two clips, each in a different shape. There's a round shape that works better if the clip is going over heavier clothing. Then there's a second one that works better if there are less layers of fabric involved. You can see that shape in the picture of the stand near the beginning of the review. 




Absolutely adore this girl. She's my third fave from the entire line, bumping Sketches down to #4. I made some space on my coffee table display to add her. 


PHOTO CREDIT: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment