Friday, June 9, 2023

REVIEW: Monster High Monster Ball Clawdeen



Ah, Clawdeen. I feel like this is the doll the G1 enthusiasts will actually like. 



Cleo is missing from Clawdeen's pic. 

And Clawdeen brought some donuts. 



The balloons are cute. 

Love the purse, though the Skullette is a bit basic. I prefer Cleo's compact, which suits her specifically. This is cute but generic, so it's not as good. 



Compact is weirdly ugly inside. 

Again, it fits into the purse. I love functional pieces. 



She was clearly in her wolf-shedding phase because I brushed a lot of hair out. Her hair is nice and soft though. It's a bit poofy, but I wouldn't call it frizzy or dry. 

It's always good to see Clawdeen in a tux. Classic. 



I love her makeup. The addition of pink works well with this look. (Unlike with poor Cleo.) 



Great shoes. 





The crescent jacket buttons are fab. 



She's perfect. She's not my favorite Clawdeen. That's Skulltimate. But she's a very close second.

 

PHOTO CREDIT: Mine.

1 comment:

  1. Another banger Clawdeen. The colors, the outfit, the little bowtie. Nobody rocks a suit like Clawdeen.

    ReplyDelete