Thursday, June 22, 2023

REVIEW: MH Skulltimate Secrets Fearidescent Lagoona Blue

 


I've spent a good chunk of today working on doll reviews! Not only did Cleo arrive this morning, but the Fearidescent gang was hot on her heels. I have everyone but Cleo because Amazon, for some reason, has no Cleo link up. If anyone sees a place I can buy her, let me know. 


Without Cleo here, my easy second fave is Lagoona. 



I love the style of these coffins way more than the first series. They're beautiful. 





Locker door.



First peek. 


It always kinda blows my mind how Lagoona does not photograph well. Her colors work so much better in person. 



She really is stunning. Of course Monster Ball is my fave with her dark lipstick and big curls, but this is definitely my second fave. 





Obsessed with these boots. 




So beautiful!




I honestly can't imagine this second outfit on her. It's so much more casual. Good thing I have other Lagoonas. 



Love these boots, too. This line has excellent footwear. 

My Lagoona had some switched around keys, so I ended up having to open one door with another key. Good thing they're all the same. 



After taking this picture, I was determined to pull that BEGoth hair down a bit and I'm pretty sure I finally succeeded! Yay. 

One thing I really love about G3 MH is that so frequently, their small accessories fit in their purses. 



Jewelry. 




Lagoona, Frankie and Laura all had earrings that stuck out kinda far. 




Useless fur bits. 



A quick look at the other top, as my other model won't be wearing it. 


My only complaint about her outfit is that the ruffle at the front needed to be a fabric that had both sides the same. The glaring white of this ruffle is not great. 



And here's my other model. I think she looks much better with these shorts than her pink skirt. 



I can't remember if I noted it when I reviewed the original G3 Lagoona, but her leg fins are removable. I wondered how in the world I was going to get the fishnets past them, but they come off. Whew. 

So Series 1 Lagoona has now been made even better by the new shorts and boots. Series 2 Lagoona is fintastic. 


PHOTO CREDIT: Mine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment