Monday, June 3, 2019

REVIEW: Shoppies Dance Style


Unfortunately, I don't think the US is getting a release of these dolls. If they do, my guess is they'll be in random discount stores. I had them pre-ordered on Amazon and then cancelled TWICE. So when I saw them on ebay from the UK, I bought them. Expensive, yes, but no regrets. If we never get any more new Shoppies in the US, these were a good three for me to end my collection with. (Though I might hunt down the new Cocolette...)

It's going to take me months to get a good spot for review pics, so bear with me. I'm working a lot since we're short-staffed and I can only do one or two small things for my collection displays per week.






Let's start with my main reason for getting these. I really wanted Crystal Snow!

She's one of my favorite Li'ls, so she was a must have.




And she's gorgeous.

I love her Shopkin pair of skates.

Crimped hair always a win for me.

And her colors are just perfect for her skintone.






Love her eyes!








And these two were made to be displayed together.








My other big want from the foursome was Sunny Meadows.

How often do Shoppies have a handheld accessory that's not a purse? Not too often.



She's lovely. Her Shopkin is super cute. Her hair color is beautiful.

My only complaint? Her legs can only move forward! How can she do rhythmic gymnastics without leg movement? They sculpted her a little butt in her leotard, but if it prohibits movement, there had to be a better way.










And finally, Riana Radio. I had mixed feelings on her, because she's quite adorable, buuuuuuut they lightened her. She was never super dark by any means, but she was darker than this. She's a bit golden pale now. Maybe they were aiming for Asian?






She does work the look she has. The skintone, blue pigtails and music theme instantly remind me of Musa from Winx Club, so that's good.



CUTE.

Were you hoping to buy this line in stores or on Amazon? If so, will you import them? I think they were worth it, especially if it's a sign the line is ending.

PHOTO CREDITS: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment