Monday, June 10, 2019

HAIRDORABLES Ranking #1: SALLEE


Ah, my sweet little artist! Sallee is the only one who comes close to equaling my love for Neila.

1) Art Z Sallee: The newest girl from Series 3 is just so perfect! I love her sleek hair with its little braid across the back and her outfit is casual and practical yet adorable.

2) Savvy Sallee: This was a close one. I love both of these girls a lot. I love the glasses and boots and apron on this girl. She was my favorite Series 1 Sallee by far, but Art Z just nudges her into second place.

3) Sallee Sketches: Ah, the adorable buns. I hope they do more with this hairstyle. It's so cute! The outfit is pretty basic and the hot pink boots kinda come out of nowhere, yet I love this girl.

4) Design By Sallee: This girl is gorgeous, too. I kept flip-flopping these two, but finally opted for this one in fourth place. It was the buns that beat her.

5) Simply Sallee: I feel bad putting this one so low! I love her a lot! Her hair is great and her outfit makes that rather unattractive shade of yellow look good.

6) Stylin' Sallee: By no means a doll I dislike in any way. She was my first Sallee and I was so thrilled to open her. She actually has my second favorite outfit after Art Z's.

I love all my Sallees, so they were really hard to rank!

2 comments:

  1. Sallee IS hard to rank! There isn't a loser in the bunch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I've got two more of her from Series 3 and they're amazing, too.

      Delete