Monday, June 10, 2019

HAIRDORABLES Ranking #1: NOAH


I think you can see my main problem with Noah from this picture. She doesn't have much variation.

1) OOTD Noah: She's basically Sk8r Noah (who's beside her) with a pouty face and slightly different braid placement in her hair. But she does have a superior outfit and that lovely pouty face. I love that lipcolor and the pout enhances it.

2) Sk8r Noah: Initially one of my most wanted from Series 1, she quickly suffered from overexposure, though not nearly as much as some others. I still love this doll.

3) Selfie Noah: I've got a soft spot for her for two reasons. One, she's the only one who looks a little different. Three of the others have long wavy hair, two even with the same braid, and the remaining two others have braids. Selfie's the only one with something a bit different. Her outfit isn't the best, but there's still something cute about it. And my second reason is that she's one of the last packages I got at my Florida address after the hurricane. She and another doll were supposed to be delivered the day before it hit, but they refused to bring them, despite bringing the mail. They finally showed up before we moved away.

4) InstaNoah: Another example of cuter art than doll. I love the touches of red, but that hat does not fit. And she has basically the same hair as Noah Knows, only with some bits a smidge darker, I think.

5) On the Go Noah: Sk8r Noah without the blonde. She even comes with a skateboard, too! Her outfit is superior, but I love the honey blonde, so I prefer Sk8r. I gave Singalong Harmony's glasses to mine and with those, she ranks way higher, but I don't count it because those aren't her glasses.

6)  Noah Knows: One of the worst overexposure victims from Series 1. She's cute, but she's pretty basic and her sandals fall off a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment