Monday, June 10, 2019

HAIRDORABLES Ranking #1: KALI



1) Kozy Kali: This new Series 3 doll is by far my favorite of hers. Sure, it's not the most versatile outfit, but those panda PJs, ears, shoes and hairclip are adorable. I think she's the best standalone doll, too, even without the outfit, because I absolutely love her hair with all the tiny braids.

2) Magnetic Kali: She's not that far off from Kali Coder (in 4th place), but the closed-mouth smile I think is cuter on her, so that pulled her up this high. The shoes and dress are adorable, too, and the slightly different hairstyle from Kali Coder.

3) Keyboard Kali: A little bit younger-looking than the other Kalis, but she still works this look. Her purse is darling and I love this hairstyle on her.

4) Kali Coder: This might actually be my favorite overall outfit for her and the doll I think of when I hear "Hairdorables Kali." I think my problem is that I saw too many of her early on so she kind of wore out her welcome. She's still awesome though.

5) Cutie Kali: The effin' socks with sandals. I HATE that. This is an otherwise cute doll, but she suffers from the aforementioned poor footwear as well as the same overexposure as Kali Coder.

6) Kali Curls: I don't hate this doll and she didn't have the overexposure problem. Her hair is actually super cute. But her outfit is dull and she has the same bad footwear as Cutie Kali only even worse because the socks are just giant white socks. I gave her Magnetic Kali's headphones, because I didn't want them to mess up her hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment