Saturday, June 15, 2019

REVIEW: Enchantimals Larissa Lemur




Larissa!

This is going to be a quick one, because it's cutting into my pre-work naptime, but it was asked for, so here ya go.

I was definitely looking forward to this girl a lot and she doesn't disappoint.













Adorable art, as always.



Although I have to admit, I am SO SICK of Mattel putting purple and pink hair on gray and white animals. Black hair would have been fine. Or white. Nope, random purple.

Not that I'm holding it against her, because I love her, but I'm tired of this old boring trend.

You'd think the yellow would be odd, but she manages to work it just fine.













Ringlet has the hole in the back, but in this case that makes for some interesting poses.



I love her makeup! Or facial markings, I guess I should say. 

I didn't get a good shot of her tail because her hair covers it up. You can see it poking out a bit. 

Tamika and Larissa are definitely good dolls to go out on if this is the last of the line we're going to see. I'm still hoping the others come out though. I want the sloth and hippo!

PHOTO CREDITS: Mine


No comments:

Post a Comment