Sunday, June 9, 2019

MONTH IN REVIEW: May 2019



What, a Month in Review not two months late? Weird.

I finally finished my Series 1 Cryptkins set in May! I don't have all the variants, but I don't collect them all either. I mostly aim for ones that are specific characters, so Ogopogo was definitely a want. All those lime green places glow in the dark.






Phoenix was an added bonus buy from the same seller. I always loved his colors. I think I got these two for $30 apiece, which was an amazing deal.





I've wanted these Frozen dolls from the Broadway musical since I saw them on Tumblr. I'm not a huge Frozen fan, but I absolutely adore the design of these.





I wanted this plush reindeer from Pier 1 Imports when I saw him before Christmas, then stupidly didn't get him, then couldn't find him online. Thankfully, he finally turned up!

I've named him Pod after Podrick Payne from Game of Thrones. It's the big smile.





I hate importing Charlie Bears, but I wanted Ivan for a while and he kept selling out on CB Direct UK. I finally caught him in stock and ordered him. I adore this guy. He's not super cuddly like Rum Baba with his luxe fur, as the curly fur is a bit rough, but he's still good for a hug.

Naturally, now that I imported him, he's one of the ones our US stockists were shipped. But mine's still cuter than the ones I would have had to pick from!



My first Wave 2 Cutie Tooties. I still need to order more of these.



I was ecstatic when someone posted this guy on ebay. And for only $6.95! No more buying Bananas and getting a load of doubles.

Seriously, I have so many doubles. Anyone want some?






I found a Jo on ebay for only $20 and dressed her in her holiday outfit, the one I had on my previous Jo.

Maybe someday Amy and Meg will come home, too.




My first Hatchimals pixie. I quite like these. I have two now, but haven't photographed the other one yet.






Paid off a layaway and got my Year Bear 2019 home!

She's amusingly floppy and purple.





And Michelle came along with her.

Let's see, my other new bear arrivals were early June, so that wraps up May, aside from the things I reviewed here and left out of this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment