Friday, June 14, 2019

REVIEW: Enchantimals Tamika Tree Frog



I honestly wasn't sure I'd ever do an Enchantimals review again, but here we are.

I pre-ordered several of the upcoming ones and wasn't sure any would actually ship, but Tamika Tree Frog and Larissa Lemur did! Larissa's due to arrive tomorrow.

I love the colors on this girl, but thought her overall design was a little goofy. Not that that stopped me from ordering her!




Definitely some international packaging here.

Her art is SO CUTE.




I still love her colors and I get why they made the design choices they did, because she is decidedly froggy.

Still goofy though.

Let's fix that.






I took off her glasses and went "WOW." She's gorgeous! Her makeup is so pretty! The photo doesn't do her justice at all.







Completely stripped of accessories, she looks even better. This is how I'm keeping her.

I do like the headband, but the orange distracts from her pretty face.



Cute shot with her and Burst before I took all the accessories off.

He's got the hole in the back like all the recent pets do. I still don't care for that. They were fine without being able to be held in the air in a permanently seated position.

Anyway, I think Tamika and Larissa might be the only ones to squeak their way into the US. The sloth, white tiger and hippo aren't showing signs of shipping.

I'll be back tomorrow with Larissa!

PHOTO CREDITS: Mine

No comments:

Post a Comment