Monday, June 10, 2019

HAIRDORABLES Ranking #1: NEILA


Ah, my favorite girl!

1 and 2) Night Sky Neila and Starstruck Neila: Starstruck Neila is the true Neila package. Excellent space-themed outfit, cute antenna, telescope, great shoes, cute hair. But Night Sky, while completely failing in the outfit department, is the only regular skintone Neila with a closed-mouth smile and she is so completely adorable that I couldn't pick between these two. So they're #1 and #2 equally. Night Sky is the cuter face, but everything about Starstruck is perfect.

3) Firefly Neila: The second complete package for Neila. Every bit of her is perfect. I slightly prefer Starstruck's hairstyle and outfit, so Firefly takes third instead of there being a 3-way tie for first.

4) Far Out Neila: I love this girl's new expression, but it's hidden behind her glasses, yet I also love her in the glasses.

5) Moonlit Neila: She looks super cute with short hair and I love the boots and purse, but the dress is what holds her back. It's a bit much.

6) Super Neila: Yep, the rare one is last. It's the skintone. It was a really cool idea and I love the overall effect, but one of my favorite things about Neila is her color palette and that includes her warm, pinkish-tan skintone.

No comments:

Post a Comment