Monday, June 10, 2019

REVIEW: Hairdorables Series 3 Part 2

Back with the rest of of Hairdorables Series 3 Wave 1! Two of them just arrived today, so I've been waiting to post all 4 together.

Here is Willow's signature look. This is Whirling Willow.

I do love the pouting face, but this is definitely one of Willow's more boring looks.

The dress is just too plain. The shoes are really cute though.







And her hair is pretty cute.

But yeah, kinda of a snoozer.






Harmony, however, looks awesome. Rock Out Harmony is her signature look. She's taken some hair lessons from Operetta.






There's her cute hairclip and adorable purse.

I like when the hairclips actually complement the doll's outfit, which a lot of them this series have not.








And from the other side. She's just too cute!




Wrapping up the signatures, we have Art Z Sallee.

I love this one. I usually love Sallees, so that's no surprise.

Agh, I totally forgot the picture she comes with! She's got a little picture of Picasso that's one of her accessories.






Once again, the hairclip complements the outfit.

I do so love this outfit. It's just darling.







And her little braid. So pretty!





And finally, from the Outdoor Fun subset, we've got Rayne Coat!

This is my favorite Rayne. I really love her.




Her outfit is really cute. Love the boots.

She's cleverly-named.

Her umbrella is cute and she holds it fairly well, considering it's pretty top-heavy.








She's got rainbow streaks on the right side of her hair.





And she's got FRECKLES!

Definitely one of my top looks from this wave. My favorite characters are usually at the top and then there are a couple "sleepers." Bella is one and Rayne is the other for this wave.

PHOTO CREDITS: Mine.




BONUS: Harmonic Harmony!





Okay, she's from Series 2, but I just got her recently and she's FABULOUS.

No comments:

Post a Comment