Saturday, June 15, 2019

NEWS: BTS Dolls

Ah, something I know nothing about!

These pics caught my eye, because I've said for years that I'd love more Asian male dolls. I love Asian dolls in general, possibly stemming from my love for my Barbie and the Rockers Dana doll when I was a kid. Asian female dolls are fairly easy to find, but the boys in a non-anime style? NOPE.

So I'm posting these guys even though I know nothing about this bad. I saw them on one of the music awards shows in passing and thought they were cute and that it was nice to see something different on an American awards show for once.








So this is V.

I dig the two-tone hair and the outfit is cute.







Suga. He's really cute.


















Jin. 

I like the blond hair and the suit.







Jung Kook.








RM.


Dimples!






Jimin. 




And J-Hope with a cute smile.



It's hard to find something to say when you don't know the subject matter!

They're all really cute dolls though and we need more Asian male dolls, so I'm sold. I wouldn't buy all seven, but one or two may make their way into my collection. 

PHOTO CREDITS: Mattel



2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. She just arrived a few minutes ago, so probably within the next couple hours. It's lunchtime first.

      Delete