Monday, June 10, 2019

HAIRDORABLES Ranking #1: BELLA


I was planning on ranking Hairdorables Series 1 ages ago and then never got around to it. Then the hurricane came and Series 2 and now we're on Series 3. So I thought I'd change things up a bit and rank each character's dolls from Series 1 and 2 and Wave 1 of Series 3. Each of the 12 characters is going to get a separate post.

I'm going in alphabetical order, so up first is BELLA. And the dolls are all photographed from favorite to least going left to right.

Bella was almost my least favorite character from Series 1. I think Rayne ended up below her, partially because I saw way too many Rayne dolls. But she's climbed up the list a lot starting with Series 2.

1) Bella of the Ball: This was a very easy choice, because this doll is gorgeous. She just got the best of everything: outfit, shoes, rose accessory (except the color).

2) Breakdance Bella: I remember opening her and just loving her. Her hair is super silky and the little outfit is cute. She and Freestylin' Bella are basically tied, but Breakdance got the slight edge with better details and the lime accents.

3) Freestylin' Bella: So close to second place! I love her hair in its very casual, practical style and her outfit for the same reasons. But the outfit is a teensy bit too casual. If the shirt or pants had a print, she might have made second place.

4) Bella Bunerina: Bella's Series 1 dolls look like toddlers. That's a big part of the reason I didn't like her. This one is slightly ahead of the other because I like the curly hair.

5) Bella Bows: I actually really like her legwarmers/shoes combo. It's cute and they should use the mold again. The rest of the doll is just a bit blah.

I don't have Royal Bella, so there are only 5 Bellas here. She probably would have been in fourth place. It's not that I don't want her, but I refuse to overpay for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment