Monday, June 10, 2019

HAIRDORABLES Ranking #1: BRIT


Oh, Brit, I'm still mad they gave you all-pink hair.

1) Brit Braids: This is like the signature look for Brit for me. The braided hair and cute soccer uniform. She's simple, but she's the very essence of the character.

2) Boppin' Brit: Probably surprised to see one of the all-pink Brits in the second spot, but I love this doll. Brit doesn't always have the best color combinations, but this doll has one of her best outfits. I love the braids on the side of her head and she works the pouty face and fancier makeup quite well.

3) Bouncy Brit: This one is just cute. Not as feisty-looking as Brit Braids and I don't like her outfit as much, hence the third place.

4) Batter Up Brit: If this doll had the original red hair, she would have been in second place. I like the switch from soccer to baseball, but it's just one doll. The braid is really nicely done. I just wish it wasn't all pink!

5) Cheer Brit: Cute, but Brit is supposed to HAVE the cheerleaders, not BE one.

6) Brilliant Brit: Ugh, this poor thing is one of the worst dolls of the entire line. The ugly color combination, socks with sandals. She's just a mess.

No comments:

Post a Comment