Wednesday, June 12, 2019

REVIEW: Barbie Fashionistas 122, 123, 124 and 126




Managed to get all four of my Fashionista pre-orders on the same day! Thanks, Amazon.

This girl was a bit of a whim choice. I regret nothing, even though the doll has some problems.






She looks pretty normal from a distance.

The outfit is simple, but definitely cute and something I could see a real person wearing.




Her poor hair is not rooted very well. Thankfully, it flops back over that giant scalp gap.







She looks sort of alien, doesn't she? It's because her eyes are printed a lot higher than where her eye indents are.

I'm going to check her out in stores and see if a lot of them are like this. I might buy one with normally-placed eyes.







THIS GIRL.

I was so excited for this doll and I am not a bit disappointed.






I couldn't stop taking pictures of her, even with the most boring background setting in the universe.







Her eyes are set a little bit high, too, but she looks fine.

I might get a second of her in stores anyway, because I love her so much. Maybe keep one boxed?







Love her hair, even if it does unravel a little.





Good enough excuse to buy one to keep boxed. Heh.







She's just perfect.




Most of my Fashionistas don't have names. In fact, I think only one does and she was one of the earlier girls.

But this one?

Ingrid.

It popped right into my head, based on the Giant Days comic character, although she looks nothing like her.









But this doll looks like tiny, sassy trouble and that was Ingrid.





THE



HAIR.









She's another I may buy a second to keep boxed.








Who knew you could wear overalls and still produce so much sass?





Messing with #122.





I love her.






I like this girl a lot, too, although I didn't take many pics of her.

I love her overall color palette, except the headband, which is one of the ugliest hair accessories ever seen on a doll.





Ew, it's so gross. I quickly removed it.

This is the only one where I don't like part of her outfit. The others were all fine, but this one not only has the ugly headband, but also ugly shoes.

Bright tropical dress?

Let's give her shoes that don't match in either color or design. Great idea.





She is really cute though.

These were the ones I pre-ordered, but I'm a bit of a sucker for Fashionistas, so I will likely get more once they hit stores.

PHOTO CREDITS: Mine

No comments:

Post a Comment