Monday, June 10, 2019

HAIRDORABLES Ranking #1: KAT


Halfway there! I'm taking a short break after Kat. I'm hungry.

1) Wild Kat: This one was actually super close. I kept switching these two dolls between first and second. The reason Wild Kat ended up winning out is her expression. I love how alive she looks and how happy and excited. I love her hairstyle, outfit, binoculars and especially her boots, too.

2) Kurly Kat: Hands down the best Kat from Series 1. I love her hair and every bit of her outfit. The retro thing was a bit unexpected for her, but it works very well.

3) KatTastic: I love this doll despite her looking way cuter in the art. The hairstyle with bangs really suits her well. The dress and headband are cute, but I wish they'd done the footwear another way. Those just don't look like socks. They should have been painted on with the little shoes separate.

4) Kool Kat: I had her in fifth initially, but ended up swapping her into fourth. There's just something really cute and innocent about her little face and adorable hairstyle. Even if the outfit makes her look way too young!

5) Kat Walk: I loved this doll when I opened her, but she got hit with the overexposure problem. I'm also not a big fan of the sneakers with socks with their giant pompoms. Once was fine, but on both of her dolls from the initial release? Meh. The rest of her outfit is cute though and I like her hair.

6) Kat N Dogs: Overexposure, don't like the footwear, don't like the visor, don't like the dress. She also suffers from quite rough hair. The Rayne with this same hairstyle has the same problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment