Saturday, June 15, 2019

NEWS: Wild Hearts Crew Fashion Packs






So all over the internet today are these promo images of some of the upcoming Wild Hearts Crew fashion packs!

Honestly for me, the most exciting part of these is seeing the dolls in fuller detail.

Rallee (I keep wanting to call her Radlee) is modelling Punky Pizza.

I'm not sure how those two things go together, but...sure.

I think we can tell from this pic that those shoes do not go with her stock outfit.




This is one of the larger packs and comes with a jacket, shoes, earrings, sunglasses, an old school boom box and a record.

All of these packs have little tattoo transfers for either you or the doll or both.

Makes me wish the dolls had permanent tattoos.






Gods, I love Rallee. She's so stunning.

I might be buying this pack, but it will mostly be for the jacket. And the shoes to give to a different girl. The sunglasses do look cool on her, but I don't want to cover up their gorgeous eyes.






Sticking with Rallee as the model, here's one of the cheaper packs: Board to Be Bad.

Now that shirt is cute with her stock.

I LOVE her stock boots so much.







I'll buy it for the shirt.







Back to the larger packs, here's Jacy wearing Kool Thing.

Not hugely into this one myself. Cat ear anything is so overdone now.

I also feel like this pack doesn't really fit Jacy. Maybe more Cori.








The shoes are what's calling my name here. And that's about it.








And finally, here's Charlie wearing Skaters Gotta Skate. See, this thing should be on Jacy. She's the skater. Weird.

It does look cute on Charlie though.








I might buy it. Probably will.





PHOTO CREDITS: I'm not sure who found these first, but clearly they're promos, so I'm giving credit to Mattel.

2 comments: