Monday, February 13, 2017

REVIEW: Shoppies Tiara Sparkles

Ugh, I apologize for the boxed pics. I kept getting glare and finally just gave up. It's been a long day, as I got called in to work this morning and didn't get much sleep then, so I'm pretty wiped, but I have three new Shoppies I want to share.

My mom called me from Toys R Us tonight while checking for the newer lines. Tiara was the only one she found, so I said sure, bring her home. I wasn't positive I wanted her, but I caved when I saw her.


Tiara's appeal for me is that she's about the most normal-looking Shoppie there is. Her hair is blonde with no unnatural colors. Her eyes are blue, not, like, yellow or something. I'm a bit of a sucker for red and gold, so I decided to keep her.


Tiara's hair isn't the best. The curls hang in her face a lot. Her tiara is attached to that gold headband, so I didn't undo all the plastic bands holding it on, which messes with her hair somewhat. Or maybe it just kind of is a mess. I'm tired. Ha.

The Shopkins are never why I buy these dolls, but it's always a nice bonus when I like them and I like both of Tiara's a lot.


Tiara's hair is in fat ringlets like Kirstea's but it's not as nice-looking.

Tiara has the same sort of dancing stand as Rosie, only hers is red. I'm always in support of red, which is so often overlooked for pink, so yay for red.

Tiara's brush is super cute.











Overall, I think Tiara is a cute doll. I don't think she's one of the best Shoppies, nor do I give her a real recommendation, but she looks cute with Gemma and Bridie, so I'm happy to have her.

PHOTO CREDITS: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment