Thursday, February 2, 2017

REVIEW: Regal Academy Rose

Rose arrived yesterday, much faster than I expected! I'm so glad I got her, because these girls are just too cute.

Rose is part of the basic Regal Academy line. I reviewed Joy and Astoria last month.

The dolls are made by Giochi Preziosi.

I didn't take a separate photo of her accessories this time, but you can see them in the box here. Same My Little Pony G3 brush as the others and same Hi-Glamm shoes, only her stuff is all pink.


Rose is a cutie pie. She has the wildest hair of the three, because Astoria's is contained by her ribbon and Joy's is, well, short. It's pretty nice hair though. I brushed it without fear of it instantly going dry and frizzy like the old Giochi Winx hair.


Rose is the granddaughter of Cinderella, hence the shoe on her top. Her pink tee and jacket are all one piece, similar to the other girls' designs.

I like her shoe mold a lot. I really don't know why they even included the Hi-Glamm mold shoes, because their own are too cute to take off!


Due to the way they were packaged all the girls like to stand with their right foot crossed over their left. Joy is the one that stands the best not in this pose. I don't really mind, since it looks cute.

I'm happy to have Rose and I think these girls are just plain adorable. Now I just need to watch more of the show!

PHOTO CREDITS: Mine.

1 comment:

  1. That expression on her is adorable. Ugh, now I want her and Astoria, too...

    ReplyDelete