Wednesday, February 15, 2017

REVIEW: Shoppies Polli Polish

My impatient self could not wait for Polli and I bought her on ebay for $19.99. She arrived today. I'm glad I got her, because I haven't caught her or Daisy on TRU.com yet, although I did order Lucy Smoothie and the Join the Party Rainbow Kate today. (And now all the party dolls and Lucy are sold out again. Yet Cocolette stays in stock. Whyyyy? She's gorgeous!)


Polli is amazing. I think her Li'l Shoppie is boring and didn't buy her, but this doll is just stellar. She's so crazy over the top with the hairstyle and objects sticking out of it. She's got the four fabric hair extension thingies. And she's got a little star on her face. She looks like she could be a Jem character and actually reminds me of Aja a bit.

Her art is freakin' adorable, too!


Polli has one of the stands that displays her Shopkins. I don't really care for either of hers, so after taking these photos, I plopped them on my display shelf and gave this stand to Kirstea instead. I mean, they're cute, but they're nothing real special.

Polli herself, however, is totally special.


Notice that she has thigh-highs instead of stockings. Absolutely adore that! The paint on one of them is a bit off, but it doesn't bother me. Not like bad face paint. Love the suspenders. Love the choker. I just love her.










Polli is totally fabulous and I highly recommend her. She's one of the more unique and wild Shoppies, I think, which I always appreciate. I only have one single complaint and that is that the nail polish character has no nail polish! Otherwise though, she's perfect.

PHOTO CREDITS: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment