Thursday, February 23, 2017

REVIEW: Shoppies Daisy Petals

My allergies have been killing me the past few days, so I'll likely catch up on some Toy Fair posts soonish. I fell behind due to work and struggling with feeling poorly. I do have one review that I'm managing to do today, and that's only because I absolutely adore this girl: Daisy Petals!

I will have the new signature Cleo and Lagoona coming up soon. I work a double tomorrow, so maybe Saturday? Plus, Shoppies Lucy Smoothie and Rainbow Kate V2 should arrive tomorrow as well, so four more reviews coming up. Would have been five, but the Clawdeen I ordered from Target looked like someone yanked the corner of her left eye down, so she went back to the store.


Shoppies have the cutest box art. I clip a lot of it out to use as bookmarks.

Daisy was one of the new characters that I was super excited for and for good reason. I'm a sucker for flower themes and she does not disappoint.

Daisy has long, blonde ringlets and she wears a flower crown over them. Part of this crown is a twisting stem that wraps around one of her curls.









She has big golden eyes and she's very sunshiney all around, I think. Just those little pops of green.

Her Shopkins are a pot of daisies and a watering can. Pretty cute, but I left them in my Shoppies display by her Li'l Shoppie figure and gave her display-style stand to Sara Sushi.

Here you can see one of my favorite details: her shoes! I adore their design.

I think Daisy is my favorite of all the new releases. She's above Tippy and she's just a hair above Polli and Cocolette. I've got her standing next to Rosie and she kinda blows Rosie out of the water. Which is unusual for me to say, because you might have noticed I don't favor blondes much and I like red and green color combos.



I definitely give Daisy a high recommend. If the Shoppies are a bit too out there for you, she's worth looking at, because she's more normal-looking like Tiara, but I think Daisy's much prettier than Tiara. And if you like the wild designs, she'd provide a lovely contrast.

So yes. Daisy. Buy her!

PHOTO CREDITS: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment