Monday, February 13, 2017

REVIEW: Shoppies Cocolette

I was shocked to see the newest set of Shoppies on ToysRUs.com last week. Pirouetta and Kirstea never got a good release and neither of them is there, although they've showed up elsewhere, so to jump right to the new wave is odd.

I grabbed Cocolette right away, though the other three were sold out. Lucy came in stock, but I missed out on her, because I took too long to decide what I wanted to buy with her to get the free shipping. She's my least fave from the quartet though, so it's all good. I caved and bought Polli on ebay so I'll have her in hand soonish.


I was equally shocked that Cocolette stayed in stock for so long. She's stunning! I love brown with light pink and the addition of the aqua is nice.


Coco has a great sass arm. She's like "Why didn't people buy me? I dunno and I don't care!"

She comes on a different type of stand than the party dolls. This stand doesn't move, but still has two Shopkins display spaces. I gave her stand to Gemma, so she can have all her jewels crowded around her, even though they can't sit on the pegs.


Cocolette's smooth ponytail is three different colors and absolutely lovely. I really love how they did it.

Her Shopkins are pretty cute, though I think Bridie has the best ones of the three dolls I got today.














Cocolette is definitely one I would recommend. She's very different and in excellent ways. I like her colors a lot and her hair is my favorite of the entire line. She's right up there with Sara, Kirstea and Lulu at the top of my faves list.

PHOTO CREDITS: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment