Wednesday, February 8, 2017

COLLECTION UPDATE: Kooties

My collection of medium-sized Kooties has grown since I first did an overview of them way back in June. I have gotten one beanie-sized one, Silly, but only because he's adorable and these are annoyingly hard to find, so I took him in the size that showed up for sale first.

I didn't take any pics of my beanies, but I have seven mediums now.








Cutie and Smoochy are the two girls. These two do not turn up often, which is unfortunate, because they're both adorable. I think Cutie is cuter...naturally...but I love Smoochy's curly hair.











Healthy will always be my fave. I just love him. These three mediums were the only ones I had when I did the overview.










Gutsy, the brighter green guy on the right, came next. Clever photographs brighter than he really is. He's a nice olive green. He's my second fave after Healthy.




Groovy is the lighter blue guy on the left and Cuddly just arrived today. I've had the beanie Cuddly since I first discovered these. I bought him and Healthy together.

I still need Lovey (red), Happy (yellow), Silly (orange) and Bad (gray) in this medium size.




There is a fellow collector that left me a message under my last post. In case you missed my reply, I have a Groovy new with tags in hand for you if you want him.

PHOTO CREDITS: My Kooties!

4 comments:

  1. Is the Groovy in Medium size? I'll take him! How are you so good at finding these? I admire your skill! Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep! Medium, brand new with tags. Shoot me an email at eilonwe@gmail.com and I can send you some pictures.

      Delete
  2. Are any of these still available?

    ReplyDelete