Friday, February 17, 2017

NEWS: DC Superhero Girls

https://www.facebook.com/DCSuperHeroGirls/

A little video previewing some of the upcoming toys has been uploaded to the official DCSG Facebook.

Included are Katana, Frost, the three Intergalactic Gala dolls, the Supergirl locker set, and a Batgirl action figure with vehicle.

Katana is the same one currently for pre-order on Amazon.

This is a new photo of Frost, who is lovely, but also a bit disappointing. Her hair should be longer (and how often do I say that?!) and I would have liked a less blandly sweet face. Give the girl some character, Mattel. But I'm still pleased to have her, even though I think Cheetah should have been first.

The Intergalactic Gala dolls for Supergirl and Wondy were part of the current survey leaks, but Starfire is shown here for the first time. I don't think I need Supergirl or Wondy, but Starfire will be coming home.

The Supergirl set was also part of the leaks. I can't remember about the Batgirl playset. Honestly, all these figures and dolls of the Big Three run together for me, unless they're stellar standouts.

We've also got the Starfire action figure coming, as shown during the leaks, and a DCSG-themed Facebook that shall remain anonymous because their practices are so terrible posted a likely stolen photo that shows Hawkgirl as an action figure, too.

We'll likely see all these from Toy Fair when the photos start rolling in!

1 comment:

  1. I hate that Facebook page!!! I try to help them and the audience watching them, and I'm totally unappreciated and basically told to go away! So I started my own page >:(

    ReplyDelete