Monday, February 13, 2017

REVIEW: Shoppies Bridie

Bridie is another surprise for the day. Mom checked out Target for new stuff, too, and found her there. Rainbow Kate and Pirouetta were also there, but I passed on both. I have the first Kate and she's not a huge fave and Pirouetta is too pinky pink pink for me. Although all bets are off if I see them in person and change my mind.

I think Bridie is funny, because who's she marrying exactly? Aren't they kids? Or sort of kids? Oddly independent children kind of like Strawberry Shortcake?

Anyway, I think she would have worked better for a dress-up party instead of what seems like an actual bridal party.


Bridie me over because she gives me slight Jem vibes. Her Shopkins also happen to be my exact favorite shade of pale pink. I really love two shades of pink: neon and that pale pink on her Shopkins. The bouquet one is gorgeous.


Bridie looks cute on her pink stand. I think the Shopkins display works particularly well for her. She looks like a display in a bridal shop window.

Bridie's dress is simple yet elegant. She just looks so happy that it's contagious.


Her hair is done in a pretty twist that works well with the multi-colored pink hair.


Bridie is very pale with her light skin, very pale pink hair, white outfit and pale blue eyes. I think she makes a nice contrast to the many brighter characters in the line.











Like Tiara, Bridie's not one of my faves from the line, but I like the diversity they bring to my newly set up Shoppies display space.

PHOTO CREDITS: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment