Monday, September 27, 2021

COLLECTION UPDATE: Charmin' Farm Friends


I got some new Charmin' Farm Friends PVCs, so I thought it would be a good time for an update. 


So here are my PVCs of Ellie May Choppe, the lamb character. I believe I have all of hers now. 

Ellie May comes in 2 color variations, which are pink and lavender for both of her costumes. The top ones are genies and the bottom are wearing a cute blue dress. The paint colors and hair colors are the same no matter what color she herself is. 




Then we have Annabelle Moo. Like Ellie May, she comes in 2 color variations, but hers are white and lavender.

The top two are the white version of the cheerleader. This one also comes in lavender with a white sweater. As you can see, there are slight paint color variations. The pink is two different shades.

The bottom two are both versions of the tap dancer.



Here is Patty Jo Sqweel. 

I wasn't sure if she'd have two color versions, but she does. They're just both different shades of pink. So the top is the two versions of the ice skater and the bottom is the lighter pink majorette with a paint color variation on the purpley bits. 

So for these three characters, I believe I have them all except the purple cheerleader Annabelle and the brighter pink majorette Patty Jo. 





The fourth character is Hillary Jean Nay, the horse. Her two costumes are a swimsuit and a fancy gown. She's the hardest one to find in any of the Charmin' Farm Friends line, so I don't own any of her PVCs. I've seen pictures of two and both are green, so she likely has a second color version, too. They're on Ghost of the Doll if you want to see them. 

If anyone has more info or pictures, please let me know!


PHOTO CREDITS: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment