Sunday, September 12, 2021

COLLECTION: Bananas

I've been a sucker for Cepia's Bananas line since the beginning. I thought I'd make a post to organize my collection.

This is Bunch 1.

Top Row: Andrew Monkey (rare), Pipo Panda (rare)

2nd Row: Poki Sloth, Lacy Lizard, Pia Pig, Jamie Jellyfish

3rd Row: Ofia Owl, Pop Unicorn, Alice Koala, Mildred Cow, Robbie Rooster


Bunch 2's ultra rare was a must have for me. He's up at the top: Hubble 33 ET, nicknamed Hub3E. I bought a lot of these guys trying to find him, but then lucked out and got him on ebay. 

Top: Hub3E (ultra  rare)

2nd Row: Bobert Bunny (rare), Bubba Bigfoot (rare)

3rd Row: Patricia Pony, Ohelia Owl, Ura Deer, Lewis Lion

4th Row: Cordelia Crocodile, Pistachio Unicorn, Sammy Slug, Cindy Lou Cthulhu (yes, really), Miss Alisah Spider

5th Row: Snappy Venus Flytrap, Ducky Platypus, Onno Otter, Hope Hamster, Priscilla Puppy, Camilla Canine

6th Row: Celyse Cat, Renee Rhinoceros, Alexis Axolotl, Zerba Zebra



Bunch 3 has my other overall favorite along with Hub3E and that's Gregory Ghost. I bought even more Bunch 3 than Bunch 2 and got so many doubles but still no Gregory. Then I found a deal on an entire case on ebay and managed to get 3 of him! Bunch 3 is the only one I have complete, though it wasn't something I tried to do. I just happened to get lucky and get the last one I was missing in a lot I recently bought for a different character. 

Top Row: Magdalen Mouse (ultra rare)

1st Row: Karmel Kitty (rare), Bobbie Jellyfish (rare), Jula Jackalope (rare), Herman Husky (rare)

2nd Row: Kevin Yeti, Sssasha Snake, Miss Margo Monkey, Marge Moose, Roscoe Rottweiler, Chloe Cockatoo

3rd Row: Samie Fox, Nellie Whal, Diego Dog, Micah Monkey, Robert Venus Flytrap, George Goat, Fern Fox

4th Row: Nadia Narwhal, Kitty Petals, Lady Connie Corgi, Tulip Donkey, Gregory Ghost, Carlos Cactus



These came from a special series of Limited Edition ones that were 1 per case in Series 3 cases. I think. I never saw more than 1 per case, but that's also assuming each case had one. I got several repeats so it was really hard to find different ones. 

Patrick Parrot, Ellie Elephant, Rudy Rottweiler, Pippa Platypus, Petals Pony



I didn't buy any of Bunch 4. They seemed really repetitive to me, but I ended up with these two in that same lot I just got. 

And it turns out that Yume Unicorn is the ultra rare and Riley Rhino is one of the rares. 




These ones were from a Pineapple series. I only saw them for sale once and got three. The unicorn is the reason I bought that recent lot. These were out along the same time as Bunch 4. There was also a lemon lime series I never saw and wish I had, as there was one with my name! And a strawberry series, too. They're all much harder to find or impossible to find than the bananas ones. 

Phillip Pegasus, Simone Unicorn, Priya Platypus, Griffin Ghost




These are from Bunch 5. I only recently discovered these existed and they're not even on the website, which stops at 4. 

Cuddly Cat, Arnold Axolotl



And finally, baby ones! I had no idea these existed either, but I think there are even two series. Again, not on the website. 

I have no names for them, as they came in that same lot I keep mentioning. 

So those are my Bananas so far. I may add to this or update with a new post because I'll probably get more soon. 

PHOTO CREDITS: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment