Friday, September 10, 2021

PREVIEW: Rainbow High Series 3 Sheryl Meyer


I was able to pick up my Sheryl and Daphne dolls at Best Buy before work this afternoon. The other 4 are still coming later. Emi and Gabriella are Tuesday, while Georgia and Daria are Thursday. But Daphne and Sheryl were supposed to be tomorrow, so it's possible some of the others will also be early. 

Some quick tips for Miss Sheryl here. 

First, check that lip liner! It's very easy for the lighter lip color to be misprinted on the darker liner, meaning one side of her liner will be a lot thicker than the other. That's what happened to my second Sheryl, who's not pictured. 

Second, her earrings aren't stable. I think this happened a lot with Bella, too. (Ha. Funny that.) So make sure your Sheryl has both. My second Sheryl had one in place and the other in the bottom of the box. 

And finally, my Sheryl has an unusual flaw. Can you find it?

My review for her will be tomorrow night. Even though these girls don't have gel, Sheryl had some horrible box hair, so she's in the salon. 

4 comments: