Wednesday, September 1, 2021

MONTH IN REVIEW: August 2021



Tia was a whim purchase from Facebook. I've always liked her, but I missed out on one particular one from my stockist years ago when she released and I've always wanted one like that. However, I've long since forgotten what that one looked like. But I liked this one and the price was right, so I grabbed her. I made a nice spot for her next to Inkspot and then I've ignored the poor girl. But I do like her!



My single non-plush item this month is a doozy. I've been looking for Coralia for years! She's definitely the hardest to find of the 6 Winx Club mermaid dolls. Mine does have her wings. I just don't display them on because they're fragile. She'd needed salon time, so I'd already put her wings in a safe storage space with Amarea's by the time she was ready for photos.

I really love this doll. Very pleased to have all 6 mermaids on display. 



I was so excited for this lovely orange bear to come out. I've got the first choice spot with my stockist, but they ended up not being in the last shipment, though I thought they were supposed to be. So I ordered one from CB Direct. I'm not 100% on this particular bear and she is on QVC now, so I think I'm going to order one from there to see if I like that one better. The coloring is absolutely gorgeous, but her eyes are a bit off. 




Cute little Damon was one of the Cuddle Time special bears. He's tiny. 




And this was my surprise splurge from Cuddle Time. I am not really a mohair collector. I simply can't afford it! But I fell in love with Plum Crumble's design and those colors, so I had to go for it when she came up for sale. Don't regret a thing! I love her!



Then we finally got a shipment in for the US. Everything is so backed up right now. It was nice to cross some names off my pre-order list at last!

Here's Signals the dragon. He was my only first quarter pre-order. 




And then there's Julianna. She's lovely. I think she was supposed to be third quarter. Pretty much everything is all mixed up right now, so quarters don't even matter anymore. 



Then we've got Peru the capybara and Darwin the wombat from the Bearhouse line. I'm obsessed with Darwin.




He's definitely been my most-hugged companion until a couple days ago when these next three arrived. 



I saw these on etsy and had to order some. They're from a Canadian company called Doozie Drowsy. These guys are soft and perfect for cuddles and they've got several animal options. I had to get the axolotl and tapir and then the gray bunny snuck in there, too. If you want a good snuggling plush, check these guys out.

No comments:

Post a Comment