Wednesday, September 15, 2021

REVIEW: Rainbow High Series 3 Georgia Bloom

Yay, finally have all 6 Series 3 in hand! (Daria is currently in the salon, so her review will likely be tomorrow.)

I have a unique opportunity to show two Georgias at once here. One of them is for my friend for his birthday so I deboxed both girls. (I send his gifts in a large flat rate Priority box, because shipping across the entire continent is ridiculous. So that's why she's deboxed, to fit in with a bunch of other stuff. Explaining because I know there are people reading this who would try to spin it negatively somehow.) 




Accessories.

Original style hanger again. Both Georgias have it.




So Georgia has amazing curls that there was no way I was putting conditioner on. She'll have some box hair permanently, but those curls are too lovely to loosen. 




My Georgia is on the left. She'll be doing the modelling. 

Here she is without the sweater and with the second pair of sneakers worn over the socks. The second pair is translucent so they don't need the socks really. 



Here's her hair. I ran a brush lightly through the top part. 




And back to the fashion show. 

Second outfit pearl top with no shoes. Her socks are really cute. 




Both second outfit tops with second pair of shoes. 






Full second outfit, no socks. 

Fabric purse! Eee! It's about time. 





Just the pearl top again. 

Oh, and switched to the first sneakers. They definitely look best with the jeans. 




Sweater on. Hmm. Nah. 




I love Emi to pieces and she's my favorite, but Georgia is second favorite and I think she's easily the most beautiful doll RH has made.




Final look! For now. I can see me switching her back to her stock after a while. I like both outfits. 



PHOTO CREDITS: Mine.

4 comments:

  1. She is my favorite now. She is so beautiful, The lip liner from Sheryl looks bad in my opinion. I have nothing against lip liner, it looks great on some Bratz and of course on Cleo De Nile, and it is 90's but it just looks bad on Sheryl, I don't know if it is because of the color or the sculpt itself but it kind of looks like a mustache to me. And I tend to associate lip liner with other subcultures like goth or chola and not a Beverly Hills valley girl. I know there are some variations without it but since RH is not avilable in Mexico, I won't take the risk of ordering her. Sigh. I agree about Georgia, she is 11/10, doll, hair, make up, oufits, she has it all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like the lip liner, because it reminds me of the 90s and old Bratz. And My Scene. But it definitely seems to be something you either love or hate!

      Delete
    2. I knew you would like it lol, we have different tastes and it's what makes doll collecting very diverse. And of course, by reading your blog and flickr I have a very good notion of what you like and dislike I guess, that's how I knew Emi was going to be your instant fave

      Delete
    3. Let's say it's nostalgic and not something I'd wear myself. Ever. Heh.

      I definitely tend to love the "purple bad girl" like Emi. Like all those faves I said she reminded me of. Plus Vidia from Disney Fairies, even Duchess Ravenwaves from Lady Lovelylocks and Stormy from Rainbow Brite. It helps that she's East Asian. I've loved East Asian dolls since childhood when Dana from Barbie & the Rockers and Aja and Ba Nee from Jem were some of my big faves. So Emi is a lot of things I love combined into one gorgeous doll.

      Delete