Wednesday, September 8, 2021

IN BOX REVIEW: Monster High Skullector Beetlejuice & Lydia



Though I know I should be wary...

Still I venture someplace scary.

Ghostly haunting I turn loose!

Beetlejuice

Beetlejuice

BEETLEJUICE!



IT'S SHOWTIME!




I was pleased to see my set arriving much earlier than estimated.

I wish I was rich so I could have bought a set to debox, but they're fabulous in the box, of course.




The heels on these shoes are one of the best details MH has ever done. 





Gore-geous!



And my girl Lydia. 

Lydia will always hold a special place in my heart, because she was a style inspiration for me as a child. I didn't have access to clothes like hers or discover goth was a real fashion style until many years later, but I loved the very aesthetic of both movie and cartoon Lydia. 



I've been very happy to see more Lydia products as the years go on. For a long time, there was half of a fast food meal toy and that was it. 


Now if only someone would make something with Dark Lily from Legend, we'd have both my childhood style icons. 



I'm so thrilled to have these two gracing the top of my bookcase! Can't wait to see what they do next!


PHOTO CREDITS: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment