Wednesday, August 26, 2020

REVIEW: HAIRDORABLES HAIRMAZING PROM PERFECT KALI

 

Moving on to Kali. 



Accessories include: Stand, comb, boots, hair flower, corsage, purse.


She does have earrings. They come packaged on the doll herself. I didn't take them off like I did Harmony's when I was deboxing. 




Okay, this right here showcases my two biggest issues with Kali. 


First, her hair flops over. It's kind of a mess. 


Second, her dress is really thick and kind of unattractive. I love the color combo, but it's a bit lumpy. The skirt is so stiff. 





Her hair is actually pretty glorious from the side. But how to get it to stand up better? 





The hair flower does indeed help. But the rest is still kinda limp. 


I really wish they'd given three of those hair flowers, one for every separate pigtail. I think they'd stand up better that way.  


She's another one that can pull off the big earrings. They help distract from the hair a bit. 





Her makeup is great though. She's got my 3rd favorite makeup look after Neila and Bella. 





Another look at the hair flower and her corsage is adorable. 







The boots are hands down the best part of her. I remember these from Toy Fair and how I loved them then. 












Boots from the side. 


And I managed not to take a picture of her purse. It's honestly that forgettable. The pixellated theme can only go so far before it becomes repetitive. 


I may work with her hair more at some point. 


PHOTO CREDITS: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment