Saturday, August 1, 2020

REVIEW: Rainbow High Skyler Bradshaw


All right, last one!

Need to pause a moment to express annoyance that they booted indigo into the second set. It's a color in the rainbow, people. Come on. 

Anyway. 

Skyler was not one of my top wants, but these dolls have the ability to grow on you very quickly. 






It's a stand. Whee. 

I thought I wouldn't use these, but I ended up using them. Not exactly easy to use though. You have to put the doll in from the side and then turn her or you'll likely rip open the velcro on her clothes. 







Main outfit. 







Secondary outfit. 




I put her in the secondary look first. 

The long-sleeved top is basic, but nice. I do like it. 

Love the blue leather dress. 

And look, the only pair of socks I dared put both on! 

BUT NO. I noticed when I went to take the shoes off that the orange piece on one of them was coming unglued. Seriously, be careful with these dolls if you're letting young kids play with them. There are small parts and pieces breaking into small parts. 



Skyler has the best earrings. 




And her makeup is awesome. Love that white.



She has so many pieces that I didn't even do all the combinations. She definitely has the most options of any of the dolls. Maybe to make up for the fact that denim is kinda boring. 

Sorry, but it is to me. 

So long-sleeved top with stock skirt. 

The shoes look cute without the socks, but they disappear for a while, because I didn't want to keep taking them off and putting them on. I'll have to glue that orange bit eventually. 








The bustier, like Poppy's, is a bit bit without being layered over something. 









Simple, but cute.







Slightly less simple and cuter. 




And there's the denim breaking point. This is too much denim. 





TOO MUCH.





Back to the cute leather dress, this time with the tee from the stock look. 

And the boots. I love these boots. These are my fourth favorite pair of shoes in the line after both of Poppy's and then Ruby's flame boots.

They look really cute with the cloud socks, too.




I was trying to get a closer shot of her face. This poor girl and the flash. 








And here we go. Final look. I went more risque on her and ditched all the damn denim. 




Slightly less flash on the face. 

I didn't take a pic of the back of her hair, but Skyler has the best hair when it comes to color. I love all the shades of blue they used. 



And here's Jade! She opted for the puffy coat, because I love the feel of the fabric, and Skyler loaned her the clear boots, because NO to the sneakers. Jade is the only doll to wear another girl's shoes, but man, did she need them. And for some reason, I don't hate that you can see her feet in the wrong position through these boots, even though it was weird with the sneaker soles. I dunno. I'm weird. 

So there you have it. All six Rainbow High girls. I don't plan on getting the white/rainbow-haired one or the wigged one, so this is it until Series 2!

PHOTO CREDITS: Mine. 

3 comments: