Wednesday, August 26, 2020

REVIEW: HAIRDORABLES HAIRMAZING PROM PERFECT WILLOW

 


Yay, we're at the last one!


It's Willow. I know a lot of people love Willow. I frequently love Willow. But as with Harmony, they played it a little too safe and outside her theme. 


Accessories include: Stand, brush, giant hoop earrings, purse, corsage, and shoes.




This dress is one of the heaviest doll outfits I've ever dealt with in playline. Her skirt is HUGE. And it is HEAVY. 


Unlike Kali though, she works the sequins. There's shape to this. 






Her shoes are simple, but pretty. 


With a skirt like this, you need simple. 






Her hair is gorgeous. I love this type of braid on her. Not a fan of the bangs, but the braid is perfect.






She's got a headpiece like Harmony that slides into her hair, but unlike Harmony, it was attached in the box so it's staying that way. Also unlike Harmony, I actually love this.  





I love the matching corsage, too. 


I don't care for the top of the dress. 


The purse is lovely. It's the only really whimsical touch to her. That's what she's missing. She's almost too plain to be Willow. Like Queen Willow from the Masquerade set has more character than this and she's a small doll. 





Don't get me wrong, she's very pretty. She's just not really giving me Willow vibes. 





EARRINGS BAD. 


Seriously, who thought those went with this?






One last full shot. 


And now that we've counted down from most to least favorite...



Here's a shot of them all! 

So who's your fave?

PHOTO CREDITS: Mine.

2 comments:

  1. Love this line. Great review. I love how you placed them for that last pic in that color sequence.

    Now I feel like I NEED to start collecting these from wave 1.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! The color placement was just odd luck. I have my Series 5 School dolls in front of them and Bella and Harmony were off to the right and Noah left, so the big dolls just went behind them. Then I wanted Neila in the middle and DeeDee beside her. Willow made sense beside DeeDee and Kali by Bella's dark purple.

      Delete