Wednesday, August 26, 2020

REVIEW: HAIRDORABLES HAIRMAZING PROM PERFECT NOAH

 

Was anyone expecting Noah?


I sure wasn't. 


Noah was the last doll I deboxed tonight. And I was not expecting to fall for her, but I totally did. She's got my 4th place spot. 


Accessories include: Stand, a brush that looks like a weapon, giant hair flower, earrings, shoes, and purse/corsage combo. 



I put her fully together instead of doing more step by step photos. 


She really is gorgeous. 


I wasn't sold on this look from promo pictures, but all together, it just works somehow. 




The earrings are interesting. They stick out a little oddly, but they're designed in a big loop, so it looks more like they're actually piercing the ear instead of jutting out sideways from her head. 


I like the combo of purse and corsage. Because she has so much plastic on her, I get that they had to cut costs somewhere and this is a money-saver that works. Her purse is the only one that opens, I think. Maybe Willow's, but I didn't notice. 



 


Her shoes are understated, but that works, too. I really love them. 




Getting the stand around her was a little tricky, because it kept moving the plastic flower chain around her, but I finally got it where I like it. 


Man, I love her. Who would have guessed?



PHOTO CREDITS: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment