Sunday, August 23, 2020

REVIEW: Comfy Squad Jasmine

 





I picked up Comfy Squad Jasmine on Amazon when her price dropped from $14.99 to $12.99. 



I'm always a sucker for Jasmine, even when she looks a little weird. 








Easy to debox, so yay. 




She's cute. I like her. 





Hasbro goes a little odd with the eyes sometimes. She makes it work, but it's decidedly awkward. 



The outfit is all one piece. They did a pretty good job of giving the illusion of it not be, but at the same time, it's clear that it is. 







The headphones were tabbed to her head, but I yanked them off. I have her displayed with them on and they stay on pretty well. 






With the original Comfy Squad Jasmine.



The new one seems intimidated. 




And a quick body comparison. 


Same body except for the legs. Original has knee articulation and heel feet. New one has no knee articulation and rather large flat feet. 


I think both are really cute and they're definitely different, so I can justify the purchase.


PHOTO CREDITS: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment