Tuesday, August 25, 2020

HAIRDORABLES SERIES 5 PART 3




I can't remember if I posted this Phoebe, but I don't think I did. 

So I found more S5 Hairdorables in the same store I got my 6 Masquerade dolls in. I bought one, opened her in the parking lot, saw a school doll, went back in, and bought the other 5.  

I actually traded for this Phoebe's a Star doll. (I do have one extra of her available if anyone wants her.)

Phoebe is awesome in this series. She's awesome in general. I really might like her more than Emily...







Her accessories. 




Phoebe is part of a specific set of 6 School dolls. The others are Skylar, Harmony, Rayne, Sallee and Bella. Neila, Noah, Brit, Saige, Emily and Kali are the other set. 

This is Alpine Skylar. I love this one. Teeny lederhosen! I'm German so I love a lot of German things. 




Her pretzel backpack is precious. 

I love the hair on her. 

She's just super cute. 





Accessories.


I didn't show the stand in any of these, but it's light blue. I think I had it with Noah and Neila when I photographed them. 





Bella Taps has a really creative hairstyle. I like the woven purple streaks. 


Unfortunately, the blonde part of her hair is pretty crappy quality. I'm not used to having issues with Bella, but these aren't great pigtails. 


 


She is DARLING. 


I'm really a sucker for Bella ever since Series 2.






Accessories.





Harmony on Parade is a bit odd. I love the wine-colored outfit, but you can't deny it clashes with her hair. 


Really love those black boots!












Accessories.




Newsie Rayne might be the weirdest Rayne ever. 


Her outfit is a clashing mess. 


Her hairstyle is really strange. Like am I supposed to take the plastic ties out of her bangs? 


 






Her purse doesn't match in the slightest. 

Oh, hey, I did get a stand picture. There you go. 

She's cute, but undeniably odd.







Accessories.







I love how blue and white this Sallee is!

This is Sallee Sculpts, showing off her sculpture. 

Sallee's hair is also a bit on the odd side, but not nearly as weird as Rayne's. But she's got the blue part in two pigtails, while the white is in a higher ponytail. 

It looks good from the front though. 

Not normally a fan of that shoe style, but she makes this work. 






Pretty! 

I wish I could put the barrettes on without them looking stupid, but they just kinda do. But the print on so many of them is lovely. 



So that's it for this part of Series 5. I'm hoping to get Kali, Emily, Saige and Brit from the school set soon!

PHOTO CREDITS: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment