Wednesday, August 26, 2020

REVIEW: HAIRDORABLES HAIRMAZING PROM PERFECT HARMONY


 

I really thought Harmony and Kali would be up higher on the list, but they're in 5th and 6th place. It's really more like a tie. Each one has great stuff, each one has issues. I put Harmony first because I just went with alphabetical order.


Accessories include: Stand, brush, two different earrings (these are on her in the box, not in the baggies), corsage, barrette, purse, and shoes.






Harmony's biggest failing for me is that she could have been epic, but she just didn't quite get there.




Her makeup is quite tame. and she lacks a showstopping piece on her head so there's really nothing interesting to look at. 






The tiny braids are cute, but not spectacular. She has the most boring hair of the line. 







The big earrings actually work on her because they provide some point of interest at least. 

Even the purse is a little simple and predictable. 







The corsage is cute, but again, not showstopping. 




This is the one thing I truly love. These boots are fantastic. 

I feel like they played it safe with her except for these boots. 





I hate this barrette thing. It's just a giant gold lump and it covers up the only interesting part of her hair. 





Okay, without the ugly fur coat, she looks a lot better. 


I do like this catsuit dress thingy and making it more visible makes her a lot more interesting. 





Last shot. 


I do like her. I'm just not wowed by her. This doesn't scream PROM to me. Like it could be a less formal dance or a night out. I love Harmony. She's one of my fave characters, but I've seen her small dolls better designed than this. 


PHOTO CREDITS: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment