Wednesday, August 26, 2020

REVIEW: HAIRDORABLES HAIRMAZING PROM PERFECT BELLA


 


All right, moving on to the regular line of Prom Perfect. These cost $19.99 each. 

If you want to see boxed pictures, look back a few entries for the group shot of all 6 boxed. I didn't take individual ones. 

As such, we're starting all these reviews with the boring accessory picture. Oh, well. 

So continuing in order of most to least fave, BELLA is my second favorite.

Her accessories: stand, brush, earrings, shoes, purse, corsage. 


 

Straight from deboxing. 


Those swan stockings are a show stopper. 


I love that Bella has to be a dancer, even on prom night. She's basically wearing a leotard and tights with an enormous train. 



She has the most dramatic makeup of the whole line. I love the contrast of the dark glitter eyeshadow and the black lines under her eyes with the pale lip and heart detail. 









Her shoes are the one part I don't love. I don't get the giant pompoms. 



I think she should have gone with whatever those ones without heels are called. Aha! Gravity wedges. Yes. 


Her hair is two simple curly pigtails. 

Her earrings are adorable in design, but they're just too big. Some of the girls in this line can actually work the enormous earrings, but not Bella. It's simply too much. That's why the simpler hairstyle also works on her. She's got so much going on with the makeup and feather headdress that an elaborate hairstyle would have overwhelmed her, as do these earrings. 



Here she is with her corsage and purse. 

I flat out adore that her corsage isn't a flower, but feathers. It's perfectly in theme. 

The purse is equally stunning. I love how the feathers are molded and the materials used. I also love that it's designed to slide on her wrist like a bracelet. I popped off her hand and just slid it on. 

However, be warned that THE PURSE STRAP STAINS. Going all caps for attention there. That dark purple paint is a gorgeous color, but the second you put it on her, it starts rubbing off onto her skin. I don't intend to ever take it off her, so I didn't mind, but you've been warned. The purse strap stains. 



And here is one final full-length look at Bella. 

She was the only one I bought for a while. I knew I'd love her most of the regular set and I was right. She's 2nd only to Neila. 

My third favorite though...that was a definite surprise.



PHOTO CREDITS: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment