Saturday, January 7, 2017

REVIEW: Monster High Electrified Venus

My Walmart was surprisingly on the ball and had 2 each of Electrified Venus and Cleo. Granted, they were just chucked on the top shelf (not the very top, but the top shelf customers can actually reach), but I had my eyes open for neon shoes, believe you me. They're $14.88 each. It's theorized that these are Walmart exclusives and I believe that's likely, considering they have the multilingual boxes like the last Walmart line addition exclusives (Abbey, Deuce and Moanica from Dance the Fright Away).











The back of the box features Cleo and Venus, along with the rest of the line, Draculaura, Ari and Silvi.

Venus's art is amazing.





Venus is not surprising, considering we saw her at SDCC. She's one of the better dolls of the line though. The giant crimped hair really works well with her half-shaven head.

The only thing I don't like is that her body is weird. Her joints are far more prominent than the other girls' bodies, especially at the wrists and elbows. I like the molded vines, although I would have still liked some wraparound ones, too.


Venus still has her half-shaved head, thank the dolly gods. The barrette was just plastic-stapled to her head and kind of a pain to remove, but it works perfectly, because it's a giant barrette that can hold quite a bit of poofy crimped hair.


The back of her dress is plain, but it works with this style, I think.

Her shoes are cute, just like all the shoes in this line.

Heh, I'm running out of things to say, but I've got a shoe picture to post, so I want to make it look nicer in the layout and therefore, I'm babbling.


Hooray! There you go.






PHOTO CREDITS: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment